Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DiGix 7-inch Tablet for $100 at RADIO SHACK

DiGix 7-inch Tablet for $100 at RADIO SHACK




    So I went to get my haircut a week ago and my barber told me there would be a thirty minute wait. I decided to wander around the mall and see if there were an early X-mas specials laying around. I wandered into the LAST place on earth I ever thought I would go in a public mall...RadioShack.  As I looked at some of the smartphones, I asked the saleswoman if she had any tablets.  She was totally clueless to what a tablet is (who hires these people?).  We walked over to the check out counter and I noticed a kindle fire and a few other tablets in the glass display case.  Scanning the prices, I noticed there was a tablet for $99.  Now, if you know anything about #mr.ford, you know I am very...frugal when it comes to money and technology, but $100 for a 7-inch tablet? I had to see if it was real. I purchased the thing and took it home with me! 
 
    I really do a lot of work from my smartphone and latop, so I really wasn't sure if  I needed  a tablet at all at first. But for a hundred dollars, why not, eh?  And compared to the already super low priced Nexus 7 tablet, this was a steal.   I'm not big (right now) on storage and all that other technical jargon. Just give me something that does what it says.  I was able to download all my free and paid apps via Google Play and they worked fine. There is no dual sided camera, but I'm cool with that. The screen is smooth and the entire tablet fits in my pants' pocket.  I will admit that the return to screen button is a little loud when you push it, but other than that this is a KILLER buy for an ESL educator.  On a side note, since I have been using my new tablet, I will admit, my phone screen does look a lot smaller now.  Check below for all that technical jargon you might want to examine before you buy.
 
Best,
#mr.ford
 
 
 
DiGix

 


 
 
Detail
model numberTab-730
Marketing Spec.Processor ALL WINNER A10 Cortex A8 1.2G
CPU MhzCortex A8 1.2G
Display 7''Capacitive touch panel (800x480)
OS Android 4.0
Nand Flash4G-32G
RAM512M-1G
Micro SD Card up to 32G
Front Camera 0.3 Mega Pixel
Back Camera NO
3G NO
GPSsupport
BLUE TOOTHNO
Wireless Wireless Lan 802.11 b/g/n
Mini-HDMIYes
AccelerometerG-sensor
I/O PortMicro SD Slot, ,Earphone Jack,Mini USB(OTG) ,Mini-HDMI
Battery and power 3.7 v 3000MAH ,Watch Video 3 hours
Dimension198mmx126mmx10.5mm
Audio Playback MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/AAC+
Video Playback AVIH.264DIVXDIVXXVID, rmrmvb MKVH.264DIVXDIVXXVID),WMVMOVMP4.H.264MPEGDIVXXVID),DATVCD),VOBDVD),PMP,MPEG.MPG, FLVH.263H.264),ASF TS TP3GPMPG
WEIGHT 
AccessoriesUSB Charger Yes
USB CableYes
Leather sheathYes (Option)
StylusYes (Option)
earphoneYes (Option)
User ManualYes
Warranty CardYes
Function and preload APPBrowserYes
VIDEO PLAYER Yes
Music PlayerYes
CameraYes
emailYes
Kindle for Android Yes
CalculatorYes
WIFI SETTINGYes
SettingsYes
qiuickpicYes
APK ManagerYes
Amazone MarketYes
Alarm clockYes
CALENDARYes
Documents to Go Yes
FacebookYes
Adobe ReaderYes
YouTube Yes
skypeYes
Twitter Yes
1 MOBILEYes
1MOBILE GAMEYes
Netflix Yes
DownloadYes
Google Search Yes
Google Player Yes
 
 
 
 

 



1 comment: